CLOSED – Accounting position in Sonop Solar
Duties of the accountant will include but is not limit to:
Fully in charge to maintain entire organization’s books and recommend and implant change, systems and personal where and if needed:
- Be able to use bookkeeping software (Sage one accounting and Payroll) , spreadsheets, and databases.
- Enter (post) financial transactions into the appropriate computer software
- Receive and record cash, checks, and vouchers
- Put costs (debits) and income (credits) into the software, assigning each to an appropriate account
- Produce reports, such as balance sheets (costs compared with income), income statements, and totals by account
- Check for accuracy in figures, postings, and reports
- Reconcile or note and report any differences they find in the records
- The records that bookkeeping that include expenditures (money spent), receipts (money that comes in), accounts payable (bills to be paid), accounts receivable (invoices, or what other people owe the organization), and profit and loss (a report that shows the organization’s financial health).
- Payroll, UIF and VAT calculations and submit.
- Work independently.
- Prepares monthly statements by collecting data; analyzing and investigating variances; summarizing data, information, and trends, if needed.
- Prepares state quarterly and annual statements by assembling data for internal use if needed.
- Complies with state and federal tax filing requirements by studying regulations; adhering to requirements; advising management on required actions; calculating estimated tax payments; assembling data for monthly tax and annual tax filings if needed.
- Responds to financial inquiries by gathering, analyzing, summarizing, and interpreting data.
- Provides financial advice by studying operational issues; applying financial principles and practices; developing recommendations.
- Prepares special reports by studying variances; preparing budgets; developing forecasts.
Salary increases on an annually basis according to regulations or increase on Companies discretion as responsibility increases and financially able.
Working hours: 08:00 – 12:00 ; 13:00 -17:00 , Monday to Thursday.
08:00 – 12:00: 13:00 – 16:00 Friday
Overtime rate – 1.5 and holiday’s rate – 2.
Annual leave is approximately every year from the 16th December to the 10th January.
Starting Salary : Base
Starting Date: Immediate
Closing Date: End May 2019
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any enquiries or an offer.
Sen your one page CV through to :