Vision 12V 100Ah AGM BatteryDecember 5, 2018
Mini Back up SystemDecember 7, 2018
Vision 12V 200ah AGM Battery
R4,468.00 excl. VAT
Vision 12V 200 AH AGM Battery
The rechargeable batteries are lead-lead dioxide systems. The dilute sulfuric acid electrolyte is absorbed by separators and plates and thus immobilized. Should the battery be accidentally overcharged producing hydrogen and oxygen, special oneway valves allow the gases to escape thus avoiding excessive pressure build-up.Otherwise, the battery is completely sealed and is, therefore, maintenance-free, leak proof and usable in any position.
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for efficient gas recombination of up to 99% and freedom from electrolyte maintenance or water adding.
- Not restricted for air transport-complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provision A67.
- UL-recognized component.
- Can be mounted in any orientation.
- Computer designed lead, calcium tin alloy grid for high power density.
- Long service life, float or cyclic applications.
- Maintenance-free operation.
- Low self discharge
- Nominal Voltage 12V
- Number of cell 6
- Nominal Capacity 77oF(25oC)
- 5 hour rate (35.8A, 10.5V) 179Ah
- 3 hour rate (52.9A, 10.5V) 158.7Ah
- 1 hour rate (126A, 9.6V) 126Ah
- Internal Resistance
- Fully Charged battery 77oF(25oC) 4.0mOhms
- 3% of capacity declined per month at 20oC(average)
- Operating Temperature Range
- Discharge -20~60oC
- Charge -10~60oC
- Storage -20~60oC
- Max. Discharge Current 77oF(25oC) 1000A(5s)
- Short Circuit Current 3300A
- Charge Methods: Constant Voltage Charge 77oF(25oC)
- Maximum charging current 60A
- Temperature compensation -30mV/oC
- Temperature compensation -20mV/oC
Dimensions and Weight
- Length(mm / inch) 522 / 20.55
- Width(mm / inch) 238 / 9.37
- Height(mm / inch) 218 / 8.58
- Total Height(mm / inch) 223 / 8.78
- Approx. Weight(Kg / lbs) 62.5 / 137.8