275 Watt Canadian Solar Panel – Limited offer
Price includes VAT
- Proven to be suitable for different installation types in thousands of commercial, residential and utility-scale solar projects worldwide.
High performance and energy yield
- Outstanding low irradiance performance of > 96.0%.
- High energy yield at low NOCT = 45°C.
- Positive power tolerance up to 5 W.
- Reduced cell series resistance.
Suitable for use in various harsh environments by blocking moisture permeability and creating higher resistance to sandstorms, salt-mist and ammonia
- Heavy snow load up to 5400 Pa.
- Wind load up to 2400 Pa.
- Electrical Data | STC*
- Nominal Max. Power (Pmax): 275W.
- Opt. Operating Voltage (Vmp): 31V.
- Opt. Operating Current (Imp): 8.88A.
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 38V.
- Short Circuit Current (Isc): 9.45A.
- Module Eﬃciency: 16.8%.
- Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ +85°C.
- Max. System Voltage: 1000 V (IEC) or 1000 V (UL).
- Module Fire: Performance TYPE 1 (UL 1703) or CLASS C (IEC 61730).
- Max. Series Fuse Rating: 15 A.
- Application Classification: Class A.
- Power Tolerance: 0 ~ + 5 W.
Dimensions and Weight
- Size: 982mm x 1638mm x 40mm.
- Weight: 18 kg